If you have itchy, flaky sclap or dandruff this shampoo bar is for you!
Our Anti-Dandruff Nettle Shampoo is formulated to soothing an itchy scalp. It also treats, moisturise and even add shine to your hair.
Our luxurious shampoo bar is made with organic shea butter, oils, botanicals and pure essential oils.
Contains organic dried nettle that is infused in advance in olive oil to extract the benefits and properties of the plant.
A refreshing and invigorating shampoo blended with Lavender, Lime and Tea Tree pure essential oils.
See below all the main ingredients and benefits of our shampoo bar.
- Coconut Oil stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles. Promotes the scalp health fighting against such problems as dandruff. It also adds shine and softness to the hair.
- Neem Seed Oil not only helps to eliminate dandruff but also helps to maintain optimal PH levels and scalp health. Because of it anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties, Neem Oil can help to improve the condition of your scalp. Stimulates blood flow to the skin and nourish the scalp and the roots of your air.
- Shea Butter has many benefits. It is loaded with vitamins that are needed for healthy hair and scalp. It contains anti-inflammatory properties that help to keep your scalp from future irritation.
- Also contains Castor, Olive and Sunflower Oils which are capable of stimulating the growth of hair and are the perfect ingredient for a good looking shiny hair.
- Chamomile Powder it helps to cure dandruff and promotes hair growth making your hair shiny.
- Stinging Nettle is one of the greatest healing plants that helps to relieve and improve skin irritations such as acne, psoriasis and eczema.
Using dandruff shampoo has many benefits and although there is no cure for dandruff, many people use this shampoo with great results.
Nettle & Tea Tree
Aqua (Water), Saponified oils of Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Melia azadirachta (Neem) seed Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil. Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
* Limonene, *Linalool, *Geraniol. *Occurs naturally in essential oil.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs and avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.